A Vegan THC-Free Gummy + MultiVitamin!
For a daily serving of well-rounded nutrition, our VitaGummies offer essential vitamins and minerals appropriate for daily needs. Providing key vitamins and minerals with rapid endocannabinoid support, this formulation provides convenience and optimal daily care. Safe, gentle, and effective, this formulation helps aid in optimal daily endocannabinoid support. This formula and all Eunomia products are 100% THC-free and non-psychoactive.
CBD Concentration per jar:
- Every full jar contains 300mg of CBD
- Each full jar contains 30 servings (1 gummy = 1 serving)
- A serving has ~10mg of CBD
For Best Results*:
- For first time users, consume one serving. Observe effects to 2-3 days. Alter dosage if necessary.
- Although they can serve as your primary source of CBD, gummies are typically recommended as an addition to your daily routine including oil, capsules, etc.
- Consistency is key to your daily routines success.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- *As would be recommended with any change to your healthcare routine including adding or modifying a supplement or essential oil to your diet, modifications to your exercise routine, or other such modifications, please consult your physician before taking this product. If any adverse reactions occur, immediately stop use of this product and consult a physician.
Active Ingredients: Nano Emulsified Anhydrous CBD oil (from aerial parts) 300mg
Other Ingredients: Glucose Syrup, Sugar, Water, Citric Acid, Pectin, Sodium Citrate, Natural Flavors. For Colors (Annatto, Elderberry Juice & Grape Juice Concentrate), Coconut Oil, Carnauba Wax
Vitamins & Minerals: Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Vitamin B-6, Folic Acid, Vitamin B-12, Biotin, Pantothenic Acid, Iodine, Zinc
- 100% THC-free
- Net CBD: 300mg
- ~10mg CBD / gummy
- 30 count
- Weight: 74.8 g
- Not for sale to persons under 18.
**The VitaGummies are very heat sensitive, and can settle at the bottom of their jars during shipping. When they arrive, simply give them a quick shake (doing a little dance while shaking is optional, but encouraged) and you’ll be good to go!