You Deserve the Benefits of a Sublingual CBD Tincture.
We’ve received your requests, and we are pleased to announce that we are now carrying 250mg tinctures in addition to our 500mg and 1000mg options!
Our 250mg 18mL sublingual CBD tincture comes in three flavors:
Each drop serves as a carefully crafted delivery system of nano-amplified CBD, hemp seed oil, and MCT oil (coconut oil). With our tinctures you will enjoy a blend that supports a healthy endocannabinoid system and provides naturally occurring antioxidants. Not only is this product 100% THC-free and non-psychoactive, it is also gluten free, non-GMO, and vegan.
Why MTC Oil? Because CBD and other cannabinoids are fat soluble, they are most effective when taken with saturated fats, such as MCT oils. Simply put, the role of MCT oil in CBD products is to allow a larger concentration of the CBD in your supplement to be absorbed into the bloodstream and begin acting quickly. In addition, it also:
- Provides a quality energy boost
- Assists in brain and memory functions
- Helps preserve lean muscle mass
In addition, Hemp Seed Oil:
- Promotes heart health
- Supports healthy skin, nails, and hair
- Supports immune systems
- Contains Essential Fatty Acids (EFA’s): Omega-3 and Omega-6
- Contains unique fatty acids: Gamma-Linolenic Acid (GLA) and Stearidonic Acid (SDA)
CBD Concentration per bottle:
- A full 18mL bottle contains 250mg of CBD
- Each bottle contains 36 – 0.5mL droppers (a full .5mL dropper delivers about ~7mg of CBD)
- Each full dropper holds 0.5mL which is approximately 10 drops
For best results*:
- Shake well before use.
- For first time users, take 1-3 drops under the tongue and hold for 10-30 seconds before swallowing. 0.5mL = approximately 10 drops or 1 “full dropper”. Observe effects for 2-3 days. Alter serving if necessary.
- Dropper Use: To use the dropper, unscrew the dropper, squeeze and release the rubber bulb at the end to draw the liquid up into the glass pipette. The dropper will be half full which will be a “full dropper” (Oil will not fill the entire dropper).
- Then gently squeeze the rubber bulb to apply the liquid a drop at a time.
- If unable to hold under the mouth, some users have found success with placing drops directly into the belly button.
- Oil may be added to food.
- CBD Oil users have reported positive results from applying CBD oil directly to the skin to promote healing with various skin disorders (even for bug bites!).
- Consistency is key to your daily routines success. Start low, and alter as necessary.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- *As would be recommended with any change to your healthcare routine including adding or modifying a supplement or essential oil to your diet, modifications to your exercise routine, or other such modifications, please consult your physician before taking this product. If any adverse reactions occur, immediately stop use of this product and consult a physician.
Active Ingredients: Nano-emulsified anhydrous CBD Oil (Aerial Parts) 250mg
Other Ingredients: MTC Oil (Coconut Oil), Hemp Seed Oil, Orange Flavoring
- 100% THC-free
- Net CBD: 250mg
- ~7mg CBD / 0.5mL
- Volume: 0.61 fl oz (18mL)
- Weight: 65 g
- Not for sale to persons under 18.