Need a 100% THC-free CBD Oil for Pets?
CBD is not only for you – Our four legged friends have an endocannabinoid system too! Give your loving companion a boost of everyday support and relief with our CBD nano-amplified CBD oil for pets. Studies have shown positive effects by cannabinoids by enriching the quality of life in pets, as well as with assisting with anxiety, neuro health, quality of life, skin irritations, joint function, and digestive functions. Ours is an all-around blend packed with essential cannabinoids, vitamins, probiotics, and healthy fatty acids. This oil helps support a healthy endocannabinoid system from ears to paws This endocannabinoid supporting formula is 100% THC-free and non-psychoactive.
MTC & Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil:
- Promotes a healthy coat and skin
- Supports hip & joints strength
- Promotes heart health
- Supports a strong immune system
Probiotics & Enzymes:
- Support healthy digestive function
Vitamins D3 and E:
- Promotes muscle and bone strength, and supports healthy blood pressure and sugar control
CBD Concentration per bottle:
- A full 30mL bottle contains 150mg of CBD
- Each bottle contains 30 – 1mL droppers (a full 1mL dropper delivers about 5mg of CBD)
- Each full dropper holds 1mL which is approximately 20 drops
For Best Results*:
- Shake well before use.
- Start with the recommended serving and observe for a week. Alter serving if necessary.
- Dropper Use: To use the dropper, unscrew the dropper, squeeze and release the rubber bulb at the end to draw the liquid up into the glass pipette. The dropper will be half full which will be a “full dropper”. (Oil will not fill the entire dropper) Then gently squeeze the rubber bulb to apply the liquid a drop at a time.
- Administer orally or add to food.
- Consistency is key to your pet’s daily routines success.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- *Just as you would check with your doctor prior to making any changes to your dietary routine, make sure to check in with your veterinarian to discuss your desire to add CBD products to your loving companion’s routine. This is especially important if your pet is on any medications.
CBD for Pets Serving Size:
Servings vary between species, breed and weight.
Body Weight Recommended Serving (2x Daily)
- <25 lbs: < ½ dropper
- 26 – 50 lbs: 1 dropper
- 51 – 75 lbs: 1 ½ droppers
- 76 – 100 lbs: 2 droppers
- >100 lbs: 2+ droppers
Ingredients & Description:
Active Ingredients: Nano-emulsified anhydrous CBD oil (aerial parts) 150mg
Other Ingredients: Wild Salmon Oil, Probiotics, Vitamin D3, Vitamin E.
- 100% THC-free
- Net CBD: 150mg
- 5mg CBD / 1mL
- Volume: 1.01 fl oz (30mL)
- Weight: 89 g
- Recommended use: Shake well before use. Servings vary between species, breed, and weight.
- Not for sale to persons under 18.