You Deserve the Benefits of a Natural Flavor Sublingual CBD Tincture.
We currently offer our 1000mg 30mL sublingual tincture in a natural flavor option. This pharmacist-formulated delivery system of nano-amplified CBD, Hemp Seed, and MCT oil (coconut oil) was crafted using natural growing practices to deliver a blend of ingredients that supports a healthy endocannabinoid system and provides naturally occurring antioxidants. Not only is this product 100% THC-free and non-psychoactive, it is also gluten free, non-GMO, and vegan.
We also offer a variety of bundle options so that you can enjoy our 1000mg oil alongside another of our products like our relief lotions and gummies!
Why MTC Oil? Because CBD and other cannabinoids are fat soluble, they are most effective when taken with saturated fats, such as MCT oils. Simply put, the role of MCT oil in CBD products is to allow a larger concentration of the CBD in your supplement to be absorbed into the bloodstream and begin acting quickly. In addition, it also:
- Provides a quality energy boost
- Assists in brain and memory functions
- Helps preserve lean muscle mass
In addition, Hemp Seed Oil:
- Promotes heart health
- Supports healthy skin, nails, and hair
- Supports immune systems
- Contains Essential Fatty Acids (EFA’s): Omega-3 and Omega-6
- Contains unique fatty acids: Gamma-Linolenic Acid (GLA) and Stearidonic Acid (SDA)
CBD Concentration per bottle:
- A full 30mL bottle contains 1000mg of CBD
- Each bottle contains 30 – 1mL droppers (a full 1mL dropper delivers about 34mg of CBD)
- Each full dropper holds 1mL which is approximately 20 drops
For best results*:
- Shake well before use.
- For first time CBD Oil users, we recommend that you consider beginning with our 500mg or 250mg sublingual tinctures so that you may find the solution that will work best for you.
- Take 1-3 drops under the tongue and hold for 10-30 seconds before swallowing. 1mL = approximately 20 drops or 1 “full dropper”. Observe effects for 2-3 days. Alter serving if necessary.
- Dropper Use: To use the dropper, unscrew the dropper, squeeze and release the rubber bulb at the end to draw the liquid up into the glass pipette. The dropper will be half full which will be a “full dropper” (Oil will not fill the entire dropper).
- Then gently squeeze the rubber bulb to apply the liquid a drop at a time.
- If unable to hold under the mouth, some users have found success with placing drops directly into the belly button.
- Oil may be added to food.
- CBD Oil users have reported positive results from applying CBD oil directly to the skin to promote healing with various skin disorders (even for bug bites!).
- Consistency is key to your daily routines success. Start low, and alter as necessary.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- *As would be recommended with any change to your healthcare routine including adding or modifying a supplement or essential oil to your diet, modifications to your exercise routine, or other such modifications, please consult your physician before taking this product. If any adverse reactions occur, immediately stop use of this product and consult a physician.
Ingredients & Description:
Active Ingredients: Nano-Emulsified Anhydrous CBD Oil (Aerial Parts) 1000mg
Other Ingredients: MTC Oil (Coconut Oil), Hemp Seed Oil.
Additional Information: Net 1.01 fl oz (30mL)
- 100% THC-free
- Net CBD: 1000mg
- 33mg CBD / 1mL
- Volume: 1.01 fl oz (30mL)
- Weight: 89 g
- Not for sale to persons under 18.