On October 11th, the Eunomia Team had the honor of sponsoring the Live2Lead events that were held in both Lancaster and York County, PA.
But what is Live2Lead?
Great question! Live2Lead is an annual half-day personal growth and leadership event held in Atlanta Georgia and streamed live to over 300 locations all around the globe. Professionals of all skill levels come together to learn from renowned leadership experts from all sorts of industries, and come from varying backgrounds. The skills learned at this event boost an attendee’s ability to make a positive impact on their communities, their teams, and their personal lives all while encouraging them to make meaningful connections through networking with fellow attendees.
How did our team become involved?
Well, it all started with a tweet! Our team had just announced our history-making contract with a local sports team, and we were putting out some teaser tweets about a new sports arena that we’ll be working with during the upcoming Hockey Season. I decided to reach out to the Twittersphere with a simple question:
“Where would you like to see our company next?” Well, while Elon has not yet responded with a way for us to shoot for the moon, within just a few hours, I did receive an answer. Steve Goble, Owner and Chief People Builder at The Goble Group, Certified Human Behavior Consultant, and Certified Coach & Founding Partner of the John Maxwell Team was opening up the conversation to discuss the upcoming events his company was hosting in our local area!
Having attended Live2Lead events in the past I was aware of how tremendously valuable the event is for the education and development of leaders, and also how it turns into a perfect networking event. The decision was made, and we were quick to jump on board. From there, our team decided that we’d be honored to support both events rather than picking just one.
2019 Live2Lead events, the best yet!
Steve Goble truly has done an absolutely phenomenal job at organizing the events held in Lancaster County for five previous years, and this year became the sixth event in Lancaster County, and the very first event in York County.
This is no small feat – About 200 attendees arrived at the inaugural York event held at the Pullo Center, and around 400 attendees packed the conference room at Shady Maple Smorgasbord in East Earl PA.
The speakers this year blew our expectations out of the water. Their ability to communicate authentically and make even those viewing the event thousands of miles away feel engaged, excited, and included in the conversation was awe-inspiring. This just goes to show the pure skill of those tasked with selecting the speakers each year.
Speakers this year included:
- John C. Maxwell
- The man himself, #1 New York Times best-selling author, coach, speaker, father, and legend in the leadership arena.
- Marcus Buckingham
- Global researcher, best-selling author, thought leader, world’s leading expert on talent… You ever hear of Strengths Finders? This is Marcus, he is one of the individuals who designed this!
- Angela Ahrendts
- Former Senior Vice President of Retail for Apple Inc., former CEO of Burberry, 25th most powerful woman in the world according to the Forbes’ 2015 list, and former member of the UK Prime Minister’s business advisory council.
- Rachel Hollis
- #1 New York Times best-selling author, motivational speaker, blogger, influencer, warrior, entrepreneur, and motivator of women everywhere.
- Chris Hogan
- Best-selling author, personal finance expert, America’s leading voice on retirement, investing, and building wealth, and speaker for business leaders, professional athletes, and entertainers around the country.
We absolutely must thank The Goble Group, specifically Steve Goble for reaching out to discuss this great opportunity! Make sure you head on over to www.TheGobleGroup.com and follow The Goble Group on Facebook. Here you’ll find information about how the Leadership Game can help improve your team. You’ll also be able to keep up to date as new events are announced.
A big round of applause to our fellow sponsors…
Lancaster location: Appel & Yost, Ephrata National Bank, Unruh Insurance, HOPE International Landis Technologies, MORR Range & Training, Members 1st, Team Builder Recruiting, Barry’s Paint Shop, WNC, aideM Media Solutions, and Shady Maple for the event space.
York location: AAdvantage Insurance, Buy Local Coalition, Susquehanna SCORE, WRI Construction Services, aideM Media Solutions, and the Pullo Center for the event space.
You ALL helped to make this event a success, and we were pleased to meet you!
What started with a Tweet…
… has morphed into a conversation, an opportunity, and now has grown to something even bigger…
As the direct result of a conversation held at one of the Live2Lead events, our company will now be offering our products on the store shelves of store that is truly a staple of its community, and of the surrounding areas.
The full details of this announcement will be coming very soon, but for now, we are excited to announce a way that we hope to help you develop and grow!
It’s time to pay it forward!
We would not be where we are if it were not for the support of those that have taught and mentored and the network that has supported us along the way. So we thought, “How can we help others that couldn’t attend the event, or that did attend and are still looking for ways they can continue to learn?” Books… The answer is books!
For this giveaway, no purchase is necessary of course. All that you need to do is to share this article and tag our team! Whether it is through LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, simply share the article (so that others can learn about Live2Lead), and tag @EunomiaCBD so that we see the post.
Then, you’ll be entered into a drawing to win a package including one book from each of the speakers from the 2019 Live2Lead plus one special bonus book from “April’s Reading List”!
You’ll receive one entry for each social channel you share the article and tag us in!
The winning package includes a copy of the following seven books. That’s right… SEVEN!
- John C. Maxwell: How to Lead When Your Boss Can’t (or Won’t)
- Rachel Hollis: Girl, Wash Your Face: Stop Believing the Lies About Who You Are so You Can Become Who You Were Meant to Be
- Chris Hogan: Everyday Millionaires: How Ordinary People Built Extraordinary Wealth – and How You Can Too
- The Soul of the Firm: By C. William Pollard. While this book was not written by Angela Ahrendts, it did come highly recommended by her!
- Marcus Buckingham: Nine Lies About Work: A Freethinking Leader’s Guide to the Real World
- “April’s Pick”: How Google Works by Eric Schmidt & Jonathan Rosenberg
- Steve Goble: DISCovering Your Team’s Potential, autographed by the author himself, Steve!
A winner will be selected on 11/08/2019 and will be announced through social media and our monthly newsletter! If selected as a winner, you will have 30 days to respond privately, so that we may gather the information to mail your package! Must be at least 18 years of age, and a US resident to win: Offer is void where prohibited.
What we do ask of the winner, whoever you may be, please continue to pay it forward. Commit to improving your leadership skills. Do your best to help others in your team, your company, your community, and your household become the best versions of themselves!